On September 12, Digital Art House will host an audio-visual concert / meditation DEEP REFLECTIONS as part of Elena Belous's "Flow of Life" project.
At this event, you can not only meet the author of the exhibition and friends, have a glass of champagne and have a good time, but much more.
This is an opportunity to feel true relaxation and discover a whole range of new sensations in the meditative space. Immerse yourself in the moment of pure creativity - Ilona Pantele's voice improvisation accompanied by meditative music, water sounds and visual projections.
The event consists of an introductory part - a talk about meditation and tuning for a concert, vocal improvisation, completion and withdrawal from the state of flight.
During DEEP REFLECTION you will be able to:
- slow down, stop and catch the magic "here and now"
- note where your attention is directed and how you perceive this world
- immerse yourself in your own imagination and creative flow through sound and visuals
- feel yourself between the worlds of the ocean and land
- to meet with the author of the exhibition "Flow of Life" Elena Belous (in that case please come at 18:30)
Ilona Pantele is the owner of a magical voice, an artist, presenter of sound meditations, female voice practices and female liberation retreats. At one time, it was the sound and voice practices that taught her to hear herself, live with an open heart and are not afraid to be heard.
In 2014, she radically changed her life, quitting entrepreneurial activity and starting all over again. Ilona practices various types of meditation and inspires the development of awareness in people's lives.
In 2020, she visited London with meditative concerts, released her first album - a sound journey "Time to | Ir laiks", as well as a video for one of the compositions of the album "Vistumšākais laiks ir pirms saullēktа" (Darkest time of the day before dawn "). All her activities are aimed at developing a person's sensory potential and awareness in every moment of life.
There are two spaces available:
- Ground floor | for visitors with a valid Covid-19 vaccination certificate
- Top floor | for visitors with negative PCR test
Ticket price 25 €